I read a lot of blogs, some people I know and others I don't. I realized the other day that I haven't updated my blog in almost 9 wks! Since my last up date I've had 3 baby showers and a whole lot of doctor appointments!
My first baby shower was on Aug 14 and it was my family shower. I have a very large family and my Mom and Aunt thought it would make sense to do a family shower separate from a friend shower because of the size of our family alone!
 |
| Me with my ADORABLE cake that my friend Tara Silver made! If you want info about her cakes, leave a comment and I'll pass it along. It not only looks great, but tastes amazing also!! |
 |
| The cute jungle theme! We didn't want to overwhelm everyone with blue so we chose a fun, colorful theme! | |
 |
| The closet after we organized all of the gifts! There's even more now, it's kind of crazy how much stuff he has!! | | |
|
My next baby shower was on Aug 28 and was thrown by my friends Molly and Melissa. This was my friend shower and they did an amazing job with an Owl theme (the same theme as Cooper's bedroom)!
 |
| Owl decorations on the food table! |
 |
| More cute owl decor on the dessert table! |
|
 |
| The AWESOME hostesses (Melissa (L) and Molly (R) | |
|
 |
| Even the little girls wore owl shirts to match the theme! Lola (L) is Molly's oldest daughter and Hannah (R) is Melissa's daughter. Annabelle had an owl shirt on too, but she was napping. |
|
|
My last and final shower was thrown by Connie, whom I work with. We had a small gathering at her house on September 4th. I love the girls I work with, they're all so much fun! I don't have a ton of pictures from that shower, but I do have a fun one of myself with the other 2 pregnant girls in my department!
 |
| Myself (35 wks), Shannon (30 wks) and Alex (17 wks) | | |
|
I am now 38 wks and so ready to meet this little boy! I have 13 days until due date, but he could come any time between now and Oct 25th. I don't mind if I go over my due date, but I really don't want to be induced and they won't let you go more than 2 wks overdue. I'm hoping he comes by his due date, if not sooner! Everyone said these last 4 wks would go slow and they really are! Here are a few pictures of Cooper's decorations in his room!
 |
| Before we got the bedding |
|
We've since gotten the bedding, and shockingly, I haven't taken any pictures of it! We are all set and ready for little man to get here. We've got our hospital bags packed and the car seat is in the car...we're just waiting on Cooper Lee to pick his birthday! Wish us luck!!
No comments:
Post a Comment