
This is the day that Justin proposed to me. March 26, 2009. I went to Oklahoma to watch his basic training graduation and he told me to meet him by the flag pole afterward. We were all posing for pictures and his buddies said, "Let's get a picture of you two! Brittany, stand in front of Justin." They kept telling me to move forward and I was so confused why and then they said, "Turn around and fix your boyfriend." When I turned around Justin was down on one knee with the jewelry box open! I was so surprised that I started crying and couldn't speak. I must have stood with my hands over my mouth for a good 30-45 seconds before Justin said, "This isn't a joke." Of course I said YES and gave him the biggest hug ever! Definitely one of my favorite days EVER!
No comments:
Post a Comment