December 8, 2010

Day 12

Day 12- Something You Believe In

*I BELIEVE IN GOD AND THE POWER OF PRAYER- I never used to believe in these 2 things, but my Mom went through something awful 1 year ago from yesterday, and because of her prayers she's alive today. Also, for the past year everything we prayed for happened and put my Mom in a much better place now.
*I BELIEVE IN QUALITY OVER QUANTITY, ESPECIALLY WHEN DEALING WITH FRIENDS If you can count your true/close friends on one hand consider yourself lucky!
*I BELIEVE IN PATIENCE I sometimes lack this quality, but when I practice having patience it makes life easier to handle.
*I BELIEVE IN OUR COURTS AND JUDICIAL SYSTEM. Sometimes when you're in the thick of a situation and think everything's messed up, the courts will do their job and serve justice to those deserving.
*I BELIEVE IN OUR COUNTRY AND MILITARY
*I BELIEVE IN KARMA
*I BELIEVE IN LOVE
*I BELIEVE THAT EVERYONE COMES INTO YOUR LIFE FOR A REASON. Sometimes good and sometimes bad, sometimes to teach a lesson.

No comments:

Post a Comment