May 26, 2011

Welcome To Indiana

I know I'm VERY behind on my blogging, but I'm still getting somewhat settled at my Mom's and still waiting for the internet to get hooked up. My Mom doesn't own a computer so we have to go buy a modem and wireless router and then wait for Comcast to come hook us up. They will finally be here to do it on May 31st! I'm looking forward to having the internet for various reasons, but mainly so I can skype with my husband.

I'm back working at Best Buy in Lafayette as a part time customer service associate. I would love to be full time, but I'm waiting for a spot to open up so I can apply for it. Luckily, this store loves me and I'm still getting about 30 hrs/wk as part time...can't beat that! I just wish I could get full time perks as a part time employee, but, it is what it is.

Justin comes home to Indiana in 12 days...OMG I CAN'T WAIT!!! We are going to be quite busy while he's home also. We get to find out the sex of the baby bump on June 9th and then we're going to go ahead and do our registries while he's home so we can pick out baby things together (I'm sure he'll be so thrilled to "shop").  Out of the 14 days he'll be home I only have to work 5 days so we'll get a lot of time together.

Other than working and counting down the days until I see my husband, nothing else too exciting has been going on. Spending time with my close friends and family that I've missed and relaxing. Growing a baby is fun, but tiring!!

No comments:

Post a Comment