Day 6- A Picture Of Something That Makes You Happy

So the picture that makes me happy is of 2 positive pregnancy tests that I took back in November! Justin and I started "trying" to get pregnant back in July and about 4 months later we finally got a positive!! Baby Hise is due late July/early August and we're very excited for what our future holds!!
Day 7- Favorite Movies
I'm not the kind of person who watches movies at home very often, we don't even buy movies at all! We do go to the movie theater quite a bit though. When I lived on my own I had a few movies that were my favorites that I could watch over and over, but when I moved my stuff into Justin's some of had to go to storage. After being in storage for a little bit, someone broke into the unit and stole a TON of stuff, all of my movies included! I refuse to buy more movies and spend the money on them. When Baby Hise gets here I'm sure all we'll own is kid movies! Here are some favorite, in no particular order:
1. Legally Blonde
2. Any Given Sunday
3. Juno
4. Shag-my Aunts turned me on to this movie
5. The Sound of Music-been a favorite since I was little!
6. The Notebook
7. Eat Pray Love
8. Friday
Day 8- A Place You've Traveled To
I've been to quite a few places over my 29 years. Bahamas, California, Florida, Canada, New Orleans... I'd have to say I'd like to go back to New Orleans. There's just something about that city that's so amazing! When I went to New Orleans I was 21 years old and went with family and a family friend. We did the whole French Quarter thing, went on a swamp tour, gambled at Harrah's, etc. I'd love to go back and do some more sight-seeing with more money! There's just so much to see and do there that a long weekend just isn't enough time!
Whew! Now I'm caught back up on the challenge and will post tomorrow with Day 9! I'm pretty proud of myself for keeping up with this (kinda)!
No comments:
Post a Comment