I never realized how hard it is to keep up with a blog until I started one. My good friend Molly started a blog when she became pregnant with her first daughter and I would harass her all the time for updates (even though I was at her house almost every day)! Then she had her 2nd daughter and was trying to do 2 different blogs at once and decided that was impossible, so she combined them into one blog. I started a blog when Justin PCSed (Permanent Change of Station) to South Korea. I thought it would be a good way for our family and friends to keep up with what was going on in our lives. But, I didn't tell too many people I was blogging, so I had a small amount of readers. I thought once Justin came home and got stationed at Ft Bliss, TX our families could read along with our lives. Well, I stink at blogging! I saw that a facebook friend was trying the 30 Day Challenge so I decided to challenge myself as well!
Day 1- Introduce yourself and 15 interesting facts
My name's Brittany Hise. I am married to an amazing man, Justin and we have the coolest dog ever, a Boston Terrier named Maximo Augustas! We have been married for a year and half (tomorrow)! Our family and friends are amazing and we miss them so much every day!
1. I love being a wife!
2. I just found out I'm pregnant and I can't wait to be a Mommy!
3. I have been in retail and retail management for about 13 years and no matter how hard I try to get out of retail I always end up back at it again. What can I say? I'm good at it!
4. I have had the same best friend since elementary school and couldn't be more thankful for a wonderful friendship!
5. I was born on Friday the 13th
6. Even though I've been out of high school for 10 years, I sometimes wish I would have been more involved in the experience.
7. I wish I would have stuck it out through college and had that "college experience". Some day I may go back to school, but without the partying!
8. I never had a favorite NFL team until I met Justin, now I'm a Steelers fan, STEELER NATION!
9. I have a tattoo on the inside of my right wrist that matches a part of my husband's tattoo on his right arm.
10. I always thought when I left Indiana I'd never look back, but I miss it more than ever!
11. My in-laws ROCK!
12. I have never been in a car accident, but I have managed to get my license suspended twice!
13. I have come to the realization that my partying days are behind, and I'm totally OK with that!
14. I almost died in a canoeing accident and have only been in 1 canoe since. I sat in the middle of my husband and my father-in-law.
15. I just learned how to use flash drives and Excel in the last year and a half. Thank you Best Buy!
No comments:
Post a Comment