February 2, 2010

January Is Birthday Month!

This January, 5 of my favorite little girls celebrated birthdays! I love January for this reason alone...and I love all of these little girls!

Alexia turned 3 on January 9th and we celebrated w/ a Cupcake Theme party! The cupcakes were delicious and so sweet! It was such a cute party!

Lola turned 3 on January 10th and we celebrated with a Penquin and Polar Bear Theme! Here we are in our (not planned) matching outfits!!

Miss Belle (Lola's little sister) had her half-birthday on January 18th, 6 months!! Where has the time gone??

My niece, Hailey, turned 1 on January 21st. I couldn't make it to her party because I had to work, so my Sister-in-Law, Brooke, sent me this picture!

Last, but not least, Hannah turned 4 on January 30th with a My Little Pony celebration!

As you can tell, this month was very busy and fun-filled!! I love all of these little girls with all of my heart and I had so much fun being a part of their special days! Thank you to all of my Mommy friends for including me!

No comments:

Post a Comment